Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SUZI BLU a woman and not a rip off!

Sisters....sisters....sisters!!!

I have already posted about CD's and things you can buy on the cheap if you want a solid arts education for under a hundred bucks. Now, I 'm here to tell you about other classes with a more personal touch.

Suzi Blu!!!

This woman is a doll AND she teaches you how to MAKE dolls, well, mixed media dolls and beautiful paintings and to feel good and worthy and loved. AND she does a lot of stuff gratis, just because she is a woman FOR women. Yes, this pretty mama has the whole package. About five of my friends sent her info to me when I put out a call for good artist deals. Check her. Join the Suzi Academy for ten bucks. Workshops offered from $15 to $55.

NOT A RIP OFF.
NOT A SNOB SCHOOL.
NO SEXISTS ALLOWED.

Suzi Blu

Click HERE

Your Rubyfruit - tellin it like it is, baby. tellin it like it is.